Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Day of Outings

Boy was today busy -- I'm definitely going to sleep well tonight.  Maybe I'll even make it 4 hours straight!

We woke up early today as my tummy was rumbling and I needed something in my belly.  After a cozy morning, Mommy told me we were taking a car ride to the doctor's office.  He's really nice and I like going to see him -- or at least I did!  I don't know what he did to my tongue but it hurt!  Mommy couldn't watch.  He said it would help me to nurse better and I'm all about getting my food so it's probably worth it.  After a few minutes I felt back to normal and it was back napping to prepare for later.

Mommy and I came home then (yeah another car ride!) and we both had lunch.  Then Grandma came over and helped me get all pretty for my one month pictures!  I put on a brand new outfit and even tried on the tart hat my Aunt Suzanne mad me.  Mommy, Grandma and I headed over to this new place called Sears so I could pose for the camera.  I wasn't really feeling my best today, though, and that bright light they kept flashing in my face made me mad!  All in all, Mommy says we got some good shots.

After the pictures were taken, I hopped back into my stroller and we went shopping -- my first shopping trip ever!  Mommy needed some new clothes cause apparently her old ones still don't fit.  I don't know what she's talking about.  She's smaller than I've ever seen her but then I don't have a large time line to work with.

Anyways, we went shopping at the mall and Kohls for Mommy's clothes as well as a birthday present for Aunt Suzanne.  They said I was a good little shopper.  Mommy said it was a tiring day but I felt great!  Then again, I slept most of the time in my comfy stroller.

As a perfect end to the day, Daddy came home earlier than normal and we got to snuggle on the couch.  Then, all three of us went for another nice long walk in the evening.  Another snack and it's off to bed for me!



Good Night, Big World!

No comments:

Post a Comment