Sunday, May 20, 2012

Meeting More Family

There are so many people to meet in this new world!  I'm a month old and still finding new friends to snuggle with.

Today I got to meet my Uncle Matt and Aunt Carrie.  Apparently Uncle Matt lives pretty far away so it took him longer to get here to see me.  I enjoyed being cuddled so much!  They're both awesome and kept me nice and warm and loved for hours. :)

After they left I really needed some cuddle time with Mommy -- new family is awesome but I missed Mommy's snuggles.  To reward her I gave her my first smiles.  She's always smiling at me so I figured I would return the favor.  It felt so good to smile back -- just something about turning up the cheeks that makes you feel all warm and cozy inside.

I wonder how many more people I'm going to meet in my life time.  Mommy says I have a long time ahead of me and will never run out of new people or experiences.  I can't imagine there being more people out there as so many have already come around to love me!

Me and Uncle Matt

Me and Aunt Carrie



No comments:

Post a Comment