Monday, May 14, 2012

Roadtrip!

So for Mother's Day Mommy and Daddy took me on my first road trip!  I got to go to Great Grandma D's house over in Tiffin.  They say the day was for moms, but I sure got most of the attention.  I don't think I was put down even once except when I needed a diaper change. *sheepish look*

I got all dressed up in a lady bug outfit to go visit everyone -- I had to look my best so they'd see how cute I am!  There were a few faces I hadn't met before but some of them seemed familiar from my first week or so.
Me and Aunt Suzanne

Me and Godfather Reid
Me and Great Aunt Connie

Me and Great Uncle Tony

Oh and since it was Mother's Day I had my personal shopper (Daddy) help me pick out a present for Mommy -- a locket where she can put pictures of me to have with her always. :)

Tonight we also got to Skype with Meemaw and my Uncle Matt -- I'm going to meet him next week to and my soon-to-be Aunt Carrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment