Saturday, June 2, 2012

Six Weeks Old!

Six weeks old!


Lexi @ 6 weeks
Today was quite an exciting day!  First, Mommy and Grandma took me shopping for a new outfit.  I get to wear an adorable white dress for my Baptism in two weeks.  We got to go to the mall again and I could people watch while Mommy and Grandma debated between the pretty frocks.

I also got to go to Church with Mommy for the first time today.  Normally I stay home and drive Daddy nuts until Mommy gets home to feed me.  This time I got to drive Mommy nuts in front of a whole bunch of people.  All things considered I was very well behaved.  Mommy didn't have to take me out once, although she did have to feed me a bottle halfway through.  I even got to go up with Mommy in line and see that big head guy -- I think she called him the priest.  He was very nice and gave me a blessing.

When we got home, my parents ate dinner while I napped -- it had been a pretty tiring day!  I was up for one more outing, though.  We went for a short walk.  Unfortunately, Mommy and Daddy are babies and had to cut it short cause it was "too cold".  I don't know what they were talking about.  I was pretty comfy in my stroller and blanket.

Just another day in the life of Lexi Grace.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Lexi--I can't believe how big you are getting! You look so pretty in this picture. It's obvious by the contented look on your face that Mommy and Daddy are taking very good care of you. See you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete